Happy Birthday Wishes SMS Messages And Quotes

Happy Birthday Quotes

Do you know how happy it makes someone when you send them birthday wishes on their birthday? It creates a special niche for you in their hearts and minds. Use our birthday wishes and express your feelings in a unique, distinctive way. We have hundreds of birthday wishes sms on this site. Wishes for your most loved one, birthday wishes for your parents, for your sisters and brothers, for your friends, for your colleagues and acquaintances…we have them all here, feelings expressed in myriads of different ways. Come across as special for that someone special with our greetings you can use for free and share. 

Read Birthday wishes sms messages, birthday status for Whatsapp, birthday quotes and much more.

Read also: Funny Jokes sms

Happy Birthday Wishes SMS

The Sun likes the Sunday,

the moon likes the Monday but

I like One day and

that day is your Birthday.

Happy Birthday.

How do u expect me to remember your birthday…

when you never look any older?

Happy birthday dear…

I wish U simple pleasures in life. Evergreen happiness. A truly bright future. Most of all I wish a Birthday. Full of smiles and cheers.

Baar baar yeh din aaye….baar baar yeh dil gaaye,

tum jiyo hazaro saal….ye meri hai aarzoo…

Happy Birthday To You ..la.la..la..happy birthday to u

U r really very very special and deeply loved for what u do, So u r wished a Happy Birthday With lots of pleasure all for u.

Here’s wishing you a prosperous, bright and fun-filled birthday.

Enjoy..party hard…happy birthday once again…

Life is very short, so enjoy every moment,

Dont lose ur confidence…go always ahead…

Wish You A Happy Birthday…

I wanna be the first 1 to wish u a Happy Birthday…!!!

Happy birthday in advance…!!!

Do not regret growing older…

It’s a privilage denied to many

Happy Birthday..!!

Birthday Quotes

Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! – Dr. Seuss

Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years. – Ausonius

A birthday is just another day where you go to work and people give you love. Age is just a state of mind, and you are as old as you think you are. You have to count your blessings and be happy. – Abhishek Bachchan

God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well. – Voltaire

There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why. – William Barclay

It takes a long time to become young. – Pablo Picasso

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. – Oprah Winfrey

Funny Birthday Wishes

Count your blessings, not your wrinkles.
Happy Birthday…!!!

Don’t feel uncomfortable about your age. We will all one day get as old as you are.

Happy Birthday to the new wrinkle on ur face…
Welcome to another set of gray hairs on ur head…

Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday i can remember without a facebook reminder…

Naughty Birthday Wishes

Happy birthday to the one with the hottest, sexiest and craziet friend ever!!! Just joking, u r HOT too okay…
Have a rocking day..!!

On ur birthday I want to thank you for being the naughty little brother that you are. You have made it easy for me to blame things on you.

On your birthday, a few wise words: smile while you still have teeth. Happy Birthday!

You realize you are getting older when the candles on your cake are more expensive than the cake itself.

In the hallway? In the bathroom? On the kitchen table? In front of the chimney? At 40, it is truly remarkable to remember when you left your car keys. Happy Birthday!

People may wish you many things. I only wish you two: never and always. To never be sad, and to always be happy.

What a great presence! What a remarkable intelligence! What charm, and what beautiful eyes! But, enough about me. Happy Birthday! 

Romantic Birthday Wishes

Chand se pyari chandni, chandni se bhi pyari raat Raat se pyari zindgi, aur zindgi se bhi pyare ap Happy Birthday..!!!

This greeting is for my knight in shining armor. You protect me, you love me. I am your princess, here to wish you a happy, and beloved, birthday.

Happy Birthday to my boyfriend who holds my hand firm but gentle, who listens to me day and night, and lets me know everything is going to be all right.

Happy Birthday to the man who has always been there for me. Whether rain or shine, I’m so happy and grateful that I can call you mine.

When I hold an adorable puppy, it reminds me of when I hold you. You give me that warm fuzzy feeling. Happy Birthday!

On your birthday, I thought about putting just one candle on your cake to portray that you are truly one of a kind for me.

Belated Birthday Wishes

Sorry i missed your birthday...
Hope ur day was really special..!!
A very happy belated birthday to you…

I know i am late hope you had a great birthady…
Happy Belated irthday to you…!!!

Better late than never...
Hope you hold the happiest birthday ever…
Happy Belated Birthday…!!

Silly Me…!!!
I missed ur birthday…!!!
I m sorry …
Belated Happy Birthday to you….!!!

Didnt want to remind u that you’re getting older…HeHEhheeHHEee...
Happy Belated Birthday….

Birthday Wishes For Brother

To my dearest brother with lots of LOVE today and every day...
Wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY….!!!

Happy Birthday to my mother’s second favorite child.

You are not only a wonderful brother, but also a wonderful friend.
Happy Birthday…!!!

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday bro, and you don’t have to say it out loud that I am your favorite sister (I already know that). Love you!

My love for you is directly proportional to the number of gifts you will give me on my birthday. Plan accordingly. Happy Birthday!

Thanks for being not only the best brother, but also a great role model.
Happy Birthday…

Birthday Wishes For Friend

You are the best friend in the world. I’m so grateful that i have you as a friend. Thanks for always believing in me. Happy Birthday.

Thanks for all the support that you have given to me.thank you for being such a kind and loving friend. Happy Birthday

If there’s something that you’re dreaming of then may it all come true,because you deserve it all. Happy Birthday

For your Birthday..!!! I want to wish you a happy happy birthday

and also want you to know that you are loved by all of your friends….

Always take care…God bless you..Luv u..

Birthday Wishes For Girlfriend

Sweethrt u r so beautiful, my luv for u will always b true here is a wish 4 my darling may all ur wish cm true.

Do you believe in miracles? I sure do, Because I found you! Happy Birthday to the best girlfriend in the whole wide world!

This is your special day and I hope I can make it better for you. Meet me, I love you.

I promise to make your day as special as you are to me, and I promise to make your year even more special. Happy Birthday sweet heart….

It takes two to create magic. I hope you and your birthday cake have a great time together.

You are my sunshine, happy birthday Baby.

Happy birthday, sweetheart. I hope we stay together, forever!

Birthday Wishes For Sister

Dear sister you are a friend given by nature…
Happy Birthday SISTER….luv u mwuahh..:

Wishing you a day filled with LAUGHTER, LOVE and FUNTIME
Happy Birthday to u my sweet sis…!!!

Another year for you….I wish that you will stay as sweet
and loving as you are….
HAPPY BIRTHDAY…!!!

You are the best sister that I have ever had. Even in my imagination. Happy Birthday.

Superheroes are one in a million. Great sisters like you are one in a lifetime. Happy Birthday!

Birthday cake is always good. A sister with a birthday cake is great. Happy Birthday.

Birthday Wishes For Son

God gave a gift to us when u were born…
Happy Birthday to you Beta from the bottom of my heart…!!!!

The most precious memories and the happiest moments of my life revolve around the smiles and laughs of just one person – my son. Happy birthday.

Sons like you should be called Suns because you are literally the bright daylight in our lives. Happy birthday.

On your birthday we wish you nothing but luck and happiness. We hope you fulfill all your dreams and surge ahead in the direction of success. Happy birthday son.

Dear son, you are our life’s most awesome home run. Happy birthdays.

Birthday Wishes For Husband

I hope today is the beginning of a great year for you…!!
Happy Birthday to my LOVE…luv u…

You make me feel like I’m falling in love with you for the first time, again and again. I love you, happy birthday.

Life may be tough but with you, it’s one awesome ride. Happy birthday.

The secret to a happy marriage can be encapsulated in just four words – A Husband Like You. Happy birthday.

I had a life before I met you. But you’re the one who gave it meaning. Happy birthday.

I fell in love with you, not because of what I found in you, but because of what you helped me find inside my heart. Happy birthday.

Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend

Distance may keep us apart but you are carefully tucked in my heart. I’m letting you go now but come back in 24 hours. Happy birthday!

On your Birthday I thought about putting just one candle on your cake, symbolizing that you are truly a one of a kind for me.

The best thing in the world is getting to celebrate the birthday of the one you love. I am so lucky you are mine. Happy birthday

Let your birthday be full of love and happiness, just as our relationship has been blessed with these delightful qualities!

On your birthday, I thank God for your birth, as my world would be incomplete without you. Happy Birthday.

I am so excited to spend the day with you! I have the most amazing birthday surprises planned. I know you will never forget today, happy (age) birthday!

Birthday Wishes For Best Friend

Happy birthday!!! wish you all the best from the bottom our heart. Love you lots!

God bless you on this day and i wish you many more great ones……

Its my pleasure to wish u on this happy occasion a very happy n a special birthday.

I always wished for a special friend who’d b close too my hrt it came true when I meet u. Happy Birthday Dear. 

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post